Get Pain Relief FAST. Make an Appointment NOW.
Our experienced practitioners act fast to relieve your pain and restore your lifestyle. Don’t wait, call (02) 9144-1510 during office hours or book online.
Why choose Turramurra Sports & Spinal Physiotherapy?
- PEACE OF MIND: Knowing that you are in the hands of experienced professionals who care about you and your family.
- FAST RELIEF: So you restore your lifestyle and live a pain free life NOW.
- SPECIALITIES: You will benefit from our high level of expertise treating complex problems such as Headaches, Back Pain/Sciatica and Sports Injuries – getting you back to sport and life FAST.
- REPUTATION: Feel confident about being in the caring hands of experts who have earned a reputation for excellence as the GO TO practice for many leading North Shores Surgeons, Doctors, Trainers, Coaches and Medical Supply companies.
- GUARANTEE: As a valued client you are protected by our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee – we are not happy unless you are happy.
- COMMUNITY FOCUSED: Be part of a family business with strong local ties to sporting clubs (Bannockburn Rovers FC, Ku-ring-gai Little A’s, Ku-ring-gai Cubs RLFC) schools and associations.
- EXTENDED HOURS: Never miss an appointment again by taking advantage of our 7am-7pm school and work day availabilities – as well as Saturday appointments.
- CENTRAL LOCATION: Reduce stress by attending our easy to find practice – with plenty of parking and only 100m from Turramurra Station.
|Opening Hours:||Mon-Fri 7am – 7pm and Sat 8am – 1pm|
|Telephone:||02 9144 1510|
|Address:||Suite 9, 14 Eastern Road, Turramurra NSW 2074|
The physiotherapists at Turramurra Sports & Spinal Physiotherapy are highly trained in all areas of musculoskeletal and sports injury treatment and rehabilitation. Our practice has a special interest in the treatment and prevention of headaches and related pain as well as specific techniques to improve stability and function of the pelvis and lower back essential for normal pain free management.
We can advise on correct sporting technique, training and recommendations for sports wear, equipment and in particular running/walking footwear. Our expertise extends to bike setup, swimming and kayaking techniques.
Our services include:
- Joint mobilisation/manipulation
- Back pain
- Headache management
- Neck pain
- Real Time Ultrasound
- Dry needling
- Sports injuries
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Pre and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Biomechanical assessment and correction
- Sports strapping
- Education and fitting of braces, boots, slings, crutches and other orthopaedic devices
- A range of braces for back pain and pregnancy
- Back pain management during pregnancy
- Orthotic prescription
- Full casting services including application and removal of waterproof casts
- Muscle strengthening/conditioning including core stability
- Exercise prescription/programmes
- Home visits
- Wheelchair accessible
- Shockwave Therapy