Free Report Reveals How to Prevent Swimming Injuries and Increase Performance.
In this Essential Report You Will Learn:
- The 3 most common swimming injuries and how to prevent them.
- How understanding the 4 main stabilising muscles that control your shoulder will decrease your shoulder pain.
- Discover the testing protocol used by the AIS and NSWIS ETS squad to predict injuries before they happen and keep you swimming.
- Why 50% of butterfly swimmers and 47% of breaststroke swimmers will get back pain at some point and what to do about it.
- Discover the top 9 risk factors leading to swimming injuries.
- The number 1 technique mistake that dramatically increases the chances of getting swimmer's shoulder.
If you want to perform at your best and be injury free, DOWNLOAD your copy for FREE.