Help to get you exercising and moving safely
Are you worried to start exercising?
Do you need help to know what exercise is safe and effective for you?
Our exercise physiologists located through our Turramurra practice work with all types of clients and ailments.
From musculoskeletal rehabilitation and chronic disease management, health & wellbeing to disability, occupational health and athletic development. We look at the big picture of disease and rehabilitation.
And we work in conjunction with your treating doctors and specialists along with our other in-house services including physiotherapy and massage.
Our key focus is on helping people improve their activity and exercise to enhance their quality of life. We assess your individual needs and develop a plan to suit.
Our FREE Exercise Physiology Phone Pre-Assessment is a great way to find out how we can help you. We’ll chat about creating a realistic and achievable plan, so you get optimum results.
We can help you:
• Improve your core strength to manage chronic back pain
• Manage diabetes with safe exercise
• Reduce your risk of heart disease
• Decrease your Blood Pressure and resting pulse rate.
• Help you recover after a heart attack
• Lose weight through sustainable exercise
• Minimise the progression of Parkinson’s Disease and maintain function
• Reduce your risk of falls by improving balance and mobility
• Improve your athletic performance with a high-performance program
• Return to work sooner after injury
• Maximise the benefits of post-surgery rehab
Exercise is medicine – and Exercise Physiologists are the exercise experts!